Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Stash #6

I came late to the party of Tula Pink.  Better late than never, right?  One of my favorites of hers is Prince Charming.  Fortunately, there was Prince Charming fabric still being sold -on sale even- when I came to the party (or is it par-tay?!  Which  totally coincided with the release of this book from Tula Pink City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks.).  I already had some yardage but really boosted my stash with IG #thegreatfabricdestash.

I am going to make this quilt with my stash FreeSpirit Prince Charming Quilt.  Now that I have enough fabric.  Instead of using Turtle Bay as the sashing, I plan on using Michael Miller's Cotton Couture in Vanilla.


Linking up now with Mila + Cuatro who is hosting Sunday Stash for Molli Sparkles.  

4 comments:

  1. Nice collection of Tula prints -- I never did buy much of that line, but I love the chartreuse and blue ball one and the... oh, what to call them? it's the green print at the very top of the photo or the blue/red one second down in their columns... I always wished I'd bought more of them, there's so much to see in the different cuts of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... How nice to have found these when they were still on sale even! Very nice stashing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that fabric goodness, I just love looking at fabric, it must be nice having that in your stash AND having plans to use it as well. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was late to the Tula party also. How awesome to have found some of the prints on sale! I don't have any Prince Charming, but I loooove it! Can't wait to see your finished project.

    ReplyDelete